miercuri, 22 octombrie 2014

Never give up!


There are the three major things in life:

  1. The hope
If you don’t have dreams, you don’t have anything. I know that you think almost every day “What to do with my life? Where I could go for being happy? What can I do to be happy?” I know that because I have the same questions, but when I ask myself these questions, I take a long breath and I think that I am strong enough to realize everything I want. You know this sentence: “The hope dies last?”. It is so real and so true. When I was very discouraged about my life, God shows me the right road and gives me the sunny days to see beauty in life. But if you don’t see your power, you have to choice one leader and he can to show you the right road in your life. Napoleon said: “The leaders are power providers!”

  1. Transformation
Do you want changes in your life? Then you are in the good way, and now is time to make a decision about your life. Do something remarkable, special, beautiful in your life, and choice a partner to help you in this transformation. I choice the greatest partner, God. Always, He can help you in what do you want.

  1. Determination
If the first and the second things are simple to do, the last major thing in life is a just little more difficult to put in practice. But if you know what you want to realize in this life, then you have determination to do what you want. It is a story about a train on a hill. The train has tried to climb that hill, and it said: “I think I can! I think I can! I think I can!”, but when it almost arrived at the top of the hill, it realized it couldn’t climb and said: “I thought I could! I thought I could! I thought I could!”. This story has a great power meaning, that never give up the important thing that you love them.

Don’t give up, you will make it!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu